If you have an non-urgent incident you would like to report, please complete the below form.

Attach a picture if applicable.

The HPP will respond within 24 hours.

Requests for footage from the CCTV cameras can be requested in one of two ways:

1.Via the South African Police Service (SAPS) following the opening of a case: Once a case has been opened and SAPS has assigned a detective to the case via a case number, that detective will be able to apply to the HPP to obtain and view the required footage.

2.Via the Access to Information Act: An application can be made to the Information Officer via this act. Form is available on request.

Report a non-urgent incident, attach a photo/s if applicable.